Friday, April 24, 2009

So I get home from work last night and hang out with Thomas, go to get Syd, come home and let her do her homework. Sara comes over to get her about 530ish and unloads her frustrations and what not about life and other things on the table, then she freaks out on Sydnie like I haven't seen before. WOW, no wonder Syd might be scared of her. She unleashes things about her current bf that I know all to well duh,b ut she never listened to me about things nor will she with other people, she will have to learn on her own.

So then after Sydnie leaves, I finish doing some laundry, straighting up a little bit, and then take a shower and go to bed, fun stuff....not....I have decided that I am going to pay rent late because I need this paycheck, I need to get a new crib for Thomas, pay a couple bills and my loan. The next paycheck I will hand over for rent and my car payment. But it needs dto be this way. Oh well.

Jeff was great and brought me home a salad and a full throttle, sneaky butt that he is, got me the sugar free one, thanks babe lol, so I get to work and drink it fast because it only tastes good, well sorta, while its cold. But it was great. I think I am doing good on this diet. I am not eating breads, I am eating meat and potato's and things like that. So far so good. I didn't realize how much I miss things when you can't or don't have them. Besides people lol.

So tonight, I am going to go home and hang with the baby and watch movies, oh how unusual for me lol, but I am going to try and stay awake to hang out with Jeff, we will see how that works. I have been so tired and worn down from all these stupid migraines, I have no idea what to do about them anymore. I have one, then it stays for two or plus days, goes away for half a day, then comes back, its really irritiating and just wares me out completely. I hope this diet helps things!
Once I am used to not eating the breads, I will slowley cut out most of my sugar intake, its not alot now, but I am sure I can cut it out even more so, then I want to work on cutting out the cigs! I need to be healthy! Then I am going to start working out, baby steps.

I ran to my bank this morning to put money into it and re-opened a bank account at my old bank. I need to pay off the one I have and close that out completely. blah.

I hope that things start looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment