Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Another Monday

Hey, Its another Monday, go figure.

This weekend was alright, just alot of nothing and some stuff of something, haha no sense at all.

Friday, I got home and Jeff went to work again and then went out after work. Blah, it would be great to just get a phone call saying he wont be home at his usual time blah blah, so that made for a great morning when he came home, I know I shouldn't freak out, but I hate waiting up and he's not there, or waking up and he's not there.

Saturday, I just ran some arrands, got some money orders for bills, then to get baby food hehe, I ran out, then Sydnie came over, Jeff took her to soccer to meet the coach, BIG SUPRISE Jeff was the coach hehe, then I watched my sisters kids and had fun doing that, then I went out to dinner with Brie while Jeff took Sydnie to see the Salt Lake Roale's play soccer, then I went to the bar. That was fun, I haven't hung out with Brie in a long time! So it was great, we get there and ran into two of her cousins, then stupid idiots tried talking to us, however, cleaver as Brie and I are, we totally made them feel like dorks, but then they followed us all around the bar, that was freaky and upset me. Then Some weirdo guys asked for a ride home, I was shocked, what the hadies, I don't think so you stalker rapist murderer, seriouslly. Blah, then I took Brie Spree home and came home to sleep.

Sunday, I slept a little, then picked up Jeff, then went home, I went to dinner with Brie, Jeff went shopping lol. Fun stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment