Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21st 2009

So another night come and gone, it was a good night for the most part. I hung out with Jeff and Thomas and Sydnie. At 9, I go to bed of course as always. Sydnie and Jeff went to a BBQ, I would have gone, but Jeff knowing me so well, didn't ask. When it comes 8 at night, I get ready for bed, my body in a way shuts down because it knows in an hour, it will be snuggled in my bed, under my thousands of covers with the fan on; asleep.

So the power went out over the night at the house, so I was an hour late at work, but I am staying an hour late at work anyways, so there is nothing really loosing on that end. Except Jeff might be late for work or whatever.

I can't stand coming into work and smelling like 5 different smells, always ends up triggering migraines and there is nothing I can do about it grrrr....


No comments:

Post a Comment