Monday, April 20, 2009

Duh, I forgot so many things I want to say, isn't my blog already long enough, probably, but oh well,
I just wanted to add that Jeff really is a great guy, no matter whats said, done or in between, I think he is one of the only people that truley understands most of the time, where I am coming from, where I have been and want to go and my mind in general. He's had a rough life, and so have I, between us both, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I am glad to have found him. There are times I want to walk away and no look back or think twice, then I look at Thomas, and all I see is Jeff. I wonder to myself, is this the guy I will be with for awhile a long time? I hope so, can't say forever, because well tomorrow could be the end of my life. I am trying to live life, one day at a time. Let things slide off my back, but I KNOW, like this past Saturday, that Jeff will be there for me and support me and stand up for me, no matter what and make me feeel better, because he can make points, that make me upset but at the same time, calm me down and realize, my life is not as bad as I make it out to be. Even though sometimes, it really is lol.

I was moaning and goraing about my friendless life this Saturday and venting my angers and frustrations of the one that I have and he just reminded me, that my life was standing infront of me, my life was upstairs asleep, my life was over at her dads, my life is in my college degree, in what I do now, and to be okay that I have an okay life because I could have alot less.

I love this man, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment